SRF held our annual conference as a virtual event April 21-23, 2021.
Presentations are available online here.
- Assessing Ecological Risks from Streamflow Diversions
- Speaking of Science - Public Speaking Tips for Improved Science Communication
- Accelerating Coho and Steelhead Recovery
- Professional Development (free of charge)
- Central Valley Anadromous Salmonid Habitat Suitability Criteria
- Understanding Historical Context to Inform Current Salmonid Recovery Planning
- Hydrologic Management Insights from Instrumented Watersheds
- The Science Informing Salmonid Reintroductions
- (Un) Dam It! Dam Removal Progress and Projects throughout California
- The Influence of Food Webs on Salmonid Growth and Performance: A Forgotten Link to Species Resilience
If you are interested in sponsoring a future conference or becoming an exhibitor, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.