SRF will hold our annual conference as a virtual event April 21-23, 2021.
Join us for cloud-based learning from the comfort of your home!
Presentations will be available online after the conference. Please click here to see our webinar series from 2020.
- Assessing Ecological Risks from Streamflow Diversions
- Speaking of Science - Public Speaking Tips for Improved Science Communication
- Accelerating Coho and Steelhead Recovery
- Professional Development (free of charge)
- Central Valley Anadromous Salmonid Habitat Suitability Criteria
- Understanding Historical Context to Inform Current Salmonid Recovery Planning
- Hydrologic Management Insights from Instrumented Watersheds
- The Science Informing Salmonid Reintroductions
- (Un) Dam It! Dam Removal Progress and Projects throughout California
- The Influence of Food Webs on Salmonid Growth and Performance: A Forgotten Link to Species Resilience