Salmonid Restoration Federation is a member-driven organization. We rely on the support and engagement of thousands of restoration practitioners, watershed scientists, fisheries biologists, resource agency personnel, land-use planners, and citizens to successfully conduct our work.
Become a member of the Salmonid Restoration Federation today and receive the following benefits:
- Connection to a network of thousands of scientists and practitioners with an interest in California fisheries and watershed restoration
- Biannual newsletter featuring event updates from SRF and exciting news from California's innovative restoration field
- Monthly eNewsletter with up-to-date announcements about restoration funding and training opportunities throughout the state
- Discounted admission to the annual Salmonid Restoration Conference
- Eligibility to vote in annual Board of Directors elections.
As a valued supporter of native salmonids and their habitat, we hope that you’ll join us by contributing to efforts that will help make California’s restoration community stronger. Members of SRF have many opportunities each year to participate in events and discussions that have local, statewide and regional implications for salmonid recovery.
If you would like to donate an amount other than what is listed below, you can do so with a one-time payment or in monthly payments.