- SRF Conferences
- SRF Projects
- Water Conservation Education
- Water Rights Education
- Redwood Creek Water Conservation Project
- Spring-run Chinook Watershed Symposia
- Coho Confabs
- Field Schools
- Jan. 2014 Fish Passage Design and Engineering Field School
- Jan. 2013 Fish Passage Design and Engineering Field School
- Nov. 2012 Coastal Off-channel and Tidal Habitat Restoration Symposium
- May 2011 Fish Passage Design & Engineering Workshop
- Nov. 2010 Fish Passage Design & Engineering Field School
- Oct. 2009 Roads Maintenance & Erosion Control Field School
- Oct. 2008 Bioengineering Field School
- Nov. 2007 Fish Passage Design & Engineering Field School
- Oct. 2007 Central Coast Road Decommissioning & Enhancement Field School
- Aug. 2007 Central Coast Field School
- July 2006 Central Coast Field School
- May 2006 Central Coast Field School
- Oct. 2005 Central Coast Field School
- Nov. 2003 Restoration Permitting Workshop
- Limiting Factors
- Fisheries Data Sources
- Water Quality
- Restoration Funding Opportunities
- Restoration Permitting Tips
- Dam Removal
- Fisheries and Watershed Links
- Watershed and Salmon Education
- Environmental Impacts of Marijuana Cultivation
- Climate Change Impacts of Fisheries
- Support Us
- About Us
Check out SRF's new merchandise page!
Exclusive Screening of DamNation!
An exclusive screening of DamNation is tonight, March 20, 2014!
Redwood Creek Water Conservation Project
Learn more about the project here.
Water Rights Education
Learn more about your water rights here.